BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 30, 2010

Rainy Friday.......

Ahh, rainy morning here at the outskirts.
What else is new?

Went to the work related barbecue yesterday!!
They had over 30 pounds of chicken!!!
I bet they had leftovers too when all was said and done.

The barbecue was held for the not only us employees, who had flip flopped the isles around, and made the warehouse look absolutely outstanding but, it was also to welcome home the main boss that had the opportunity to go MIA for nearly a month.
She went to China!!

I got the chance to give her a hug and welcome her back yesterday, which in return, she happily replied " It's good to see that your still here with us. I'm happy to see that (D) didn't run you off."
Meaning, the Supervisor.

To my understanding, we get truckloads of product from China.
She went and spent a bogus amount of money on artificial flowers.
I guess either for herself or for the warehouse.........

Who knows?
What I do know, is that when I get a chance to work over in the flower department, I feel like I'm in the movie "The Secret Garden"............



I tend to get a little lost in my own little world when I'm taking the flowers out of their boxes and pricing them.

It's just so much fun!!!

Well, that about does it for right now.
Til then, take care of yourselves, have a wonderful Friday, and so on, and so on.

As always, thanks for stopping by!!




2 comments:

queen mum said...

so glad you had fun at the bbqs and i love that movie "the secret garden" ! :)

Princess said...

I did, I did :-P