BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 23, 2010

Rain or shine........


My Granny has been in hospital for about a week now, and as me and my King have this saying
"getting old ain't for sissy's." We've both realized that
she's a tough woman and there's nothing that's gonna stop her from living her life to the fullest.

We're gonna bring her home today sometime this afternoon.
Rain or shine.

She had some stints put in her kidney tubes a couple months back....and it just hasn't been right for her since.

Supposedly, the doctors had to take one out, replace, or remove a kidney......
*mumble, mumble*

My King and I have come to the conclusion that, "doctors are nothing but high priced plumbers."
Don't get us wrong,
we thank God for having them around when needed but,
we all know that they're just humans, and tend to make mistakes just like the rest of us.

Yesterday, I said that I had a lunch date with a friend of mine that I hadn't been able to actually catch up with in the last 10 years.
All went well and we're planning on meeting together again in the near future!!

We had both arrived early at where we were gonna eat at, gave each other hugs, then started talking 90 miles to nothing.
It was like we both were in a race to catch each other up on ourselves all in one hour.

Ahh, the excitement of meeting a familiar face. :)

I had came home and took myself a little nap thinking that I'd vegetate around the house.
Low and behold, the sun was beckoning for me to go out and enjoy the nice qualities that it can give.

So, I did. :-)
Two hours worth and I feel great!!


Well, that about does it for today.
Until then, take care of yourselves and have a fabulous Friday!!
And as always, thank you for stopping by. :)









2 comments:

The Queen :) said...

Ouch! Sunburn = an over dose of vitamin D *giggles* :) love the hummingbird up top :)

Princess said...

:) I knew you would like the humming bird ;)