BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring time and work

So, hows the weather where you at?
Gotta love the pollen and the beginning of new sprouts!!
Living in Arkansas, we're known for the pollen build up around
this time of the year.
You'll see a lot of vehicles with a greenish, yellow tint to them.
Man, is it hard to get rid of.
I washed my car about a week ago thinking "yea, looks so much better."
Low and behold, 2 days after, you couldn't tell I touched it.
Maybe we'll get that rain the weather guys are talking about tomorrow.
Free car wash Baby!!!
As of today though, I'll see if I can't catch me some Vitamin D!!
Right now, I hear the birds making their morning song and I see a little bit of daylight.
Looks as if though we're gonna have an increase in cloud cover.
Hopefully, it won't be too cloudy.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I really didn't get a chance to post anything for the last couple of days but,
like I said in my profile, I'm not living on here 24/7 either.
Work is going along great!!
The associate I work with and I are really starting to get our department back in shape.
I gotta tell ya, it looked really bad when I started working there.
It looked as if a tornado hit the Houswares isles.
Items were stung all across the shelves, packages had been torn into, merchandise wasn't
categorized on the isles, and so on, and so on.
Here's a few pic's of my work......







Now, don't get me wrong, I know this is a warehouse and all but, really, the way
I look at it, it needs to be kinda set up as sort of looking like a store.
We've got people coming from all over the US just to shop here and not only
would it be easier for us to find items for our consumers, it's going to be a whole lot
easier for them to find the items they're looking for. :)
You can call this job security. :)
Man, am I lovin it!!
Well, that's about all for right now.
I'll venture around a little bit and see if I can't find something interesting!!
Thanks again for stopping by and until then take care of yourself. :)



0 comments: