BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Get your Barbecue apron's on.........

Redneck Barbeque Pictures, Images and Photos

It's that time of the year again......
Get your grills ready, call up family and friends, and
get your smoke on!!!

Today and tomorrow, I have an opportunity to go to two different Barbecue's!!!
Today's barbecue is work related, and even though I've only been there for a little over a month,
a handful of them already consider me as part of their family.

I had quite a few come up to me yesterday, knowing that today is my day off, and ask me if I will be attending the festivities.
With me being a newbie and all, I was happy to see that they're willing to welcome me with open arms into their family owned business. :)

Tomorrow's barbecue will be friend related.
Hopefully, we won't be rain out.

I was able to see one of the many friends that I had lost contact with over the last 10 years or so, at work the other day and she invited me to come up to her parent's house to do the whole barbecue thing with her, her sister, and a few others that I have lost contact with over the years.

So, yes, it is a great day to be alive......



Well, I gotta hop off of here and start getting ready.
Thanks for stopping by and until then,
take care of yourselves.

Have a wonderful day!!!







1 comments:

Oz said...

It's always a great day to be alive ;o)
Poor chicken,,,somebody get some water !!