BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, April 16, 2010

Tis the season for new beginnings.......

I don't have any of my own but, I sure do like coming across
these little buggers when it's their nap time.
I like my nap time too!!



You can tell these next few like their nap times as well!!




Wonder what makes them smile like that.



Ahh, tis the season for new beginnings I say.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Went out in the back yard yesterday and got myself the daily dose of Vitamin D!!
Gotta love the sun and the way it can make you feel!!!
That is, if your not one of those types that over does it.
I like to spend at least 2 hours out in the sun.
First, I don't have any sunblock. Second, too much isn't going to be all that great.
Third, livin out here in country, you never know what kind of animals are going
to show up.
Well, that about does it. I'm out to enjoy the rest of my day.
I hope that your able to enjoy your Friday as well.
Till then, take care of yourself.

Did you notice the fish at the bottom of the page?
You can feed them if you want to, just move your mouse
over there and right click to give them some food. :)


2 comments:

Oz said...

I like naptime too !! Great stuff !!

Oz said...

Sunshine is good for ya
http://hubpages.com/hub/ultraviolet_radiation