BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Did-cha miss me?........

Good Morning!!
I really hadn't had the chance to actually sit here and update for the last few days.
As you can tell.

Ever wake up with a song in your head?
I do every morning.
It's like I got a radio chip stuck up there and when I open my eyes and start moving around, that's when it kicks it.
I recently had this one stuck up there for the last few days.



Hope you guys have been doing well.
Notice how nice the weather is?
I love the Vitamin D orb!!!

Movies are getting better with their action packs, special affects, and whatnot's.
Robin Hood, Nightmare on Elm, Avatar, and so on, and so on.
What I really want to see is............

You guessed it!!!
I just knew that one of these days this would be a movie!!

Ever played the video game??

I have!!
Keener, keener.

Did you know that to get into a movie theater now-a-days costs you.....
a whopping $10.50!!!
Not to mention the popcorn, drinks, and junior mints.

Yea, I'm gonna wait.

The video game lives up to it's special effects,
seeing how we are in the year of 2010 and all,
I can only imagine what the movie will bring.

I say "bring it!!"

If it doesn't, I'm gonna be disappointed.....
Wasting a dollar on the redbox.:-P

Ok, ok.
I hear ya already.
Here's a teaser......



Pretty neat, huh??

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I had the chance to get myself a MP3 player!!!
I've always wanted one when they started coming out.
Never could get my hands on one of them though.

Man, I'm excited about it.
I can download up to 2,000 songs on it and take them off there when I get a feel for something new.
Blah, blah, blah.......

I've been using it the last couple of days to fall asleep to.
Finally, was able to put on Enya on it like I've been wanting to also.



Well, the more I sit here, the day will go on and on.....

So, with that being said, I'm gonna hop of here and get my day started.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Til then, you guys take care of yourselves!!

3 comments:

Oz said...

Heck yeah I missed ya !!

Queen Mom :) said...

hummmmm. i wonder how many other ppl start their day at 10:45 in the morning with a nap *giggles* sweet dreams Princes :) see you later, xoxoxo

Princess said...

Aww, I love you guys. :-)