BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Guess I better update.........

Been a few days since I've came back to this.
How ya been?
I've been a little busy with work and all but, in all consideration,
life is grand:-)

I've met a few people in my life and I gotta tell ya, nothin tickles me more than have the opportunity to be able to catch up with the ones that I've met in my earlier years!!

With that being said, I've have another grateful opportunity to go on another lunch date with a friend of mine that I haven't been actually able to see in the last few years.
Occasionally, we've been able to keep in contact with each other through blackberries and internet but, to actually get a chance to see each other and spend a little time together has got us both excited today:-)

Was you able to catch American Idol last night???
A lot of great music legends on the show!!
From Joe Cocker, Bret Michaels, Janet Jackson, Alanis Morissette, Chicago,
and even Paula Abdul, the show was outstanding!!

Lee DeWyze!!
Outstanding in your field!!!

Here's a video of one of the songs that he's gonna put on his record.......



And yes, it was a beautiful day for him and all his fans:-)

Well, that about does it for me you guys.
I'm gonna make it a beautiful day for myself and you should too!!
Until then, you guys take care:-)





0 comments: