BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 18, 2010

Yay!! It's Friday.........

And so, another fabulous Friday has rolled around.
I've been busy with the what not's here and there and it just seems like the days
are flying by.
Not to mention that Christmas is just around the corner but, I'm a gonna enjoy the summer while it's here for right now.

I've been a little busy for the last week or so.
From going to the park on King's Day (Father's Day) to getting into the groove of mowing the grounds for my
King. Oh, and lets not forget about basking in the sun on my days off from work.:-)

What do ya expect??
I'm gonna enjoy the weather as much as I possibly can!!
It's Summertime!!!

Not to mention, I'm still young and I need to do things that my body will let me do at this
day-n-age.




I asked my Queen on her birthday as we were cruising down the streets,
"how old do feel?"
She replied in her ever so modestly way "I have good days where I feel 10 years younger, bad
days where I feel 10 years older."

I honestly have to say, I know the same feeling.
Let's not forget that I'm close to knocking on the 30 door.

Gah, I'll wait till next year to start talking about that.

Have ya seen the new movies that are coming out??
Gotta love the Summertime movies!!

Here's just a few......






Well, that about does it for the updates on things that are going on around me.

Hmm, oh, today marks the 1 year death of Michael Jackson.
Wow, it just seemed like yesterday that he and Farrah passed away doesn't it??

See, now ya understand about the time flying, don't-cha?

Now, back to Michael Jackson.
I grew up listening to this guy.
So, for all you hater's out there, pipe it down for a couple of minutes.

I remember riding around in the back seat with my King and Queen while we were reaching our
destination and one of Michael Jackson's songs started to play on the radio.

Don't laugh.......



Believe me, I was singing right along with the song too!!

And don't just sit there and tell me you weren't tapping your foot or fingers either.

Well, that about does it for today, you guys!!
Can't go spending the day sitting here while the sun is shining and I've got things to do:-)

So, I'm gonna beat it on outta here:-P

Until then, take care of yourselves and thanks again for stopping by!! :-)

0 comments: