BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The weeks sure do fly by.............

Well, sittin here waiting patiently for Big, Little, Brother and his Fiance to
come over to the King and Queen's castle, I decided why not try to update this thing.

Ummm, were to start.
Thursday was the Queen's Birthday, I was so pleasantly overwhelmed spending
the entire day with her and a few of our relatives that, by the end of the day we
were overly exhausted and still bubbly when we retired .

The Queen got her hair did, I went short shopping, and we celebrated with a big finale at the
end of the day.
We listened to some great music from a fantastic band that I'd have to say
"performed rather well".....



Sorry, I got excited when they played one of the songs that I had
heard a many of times on the radio:-)

Let's see, Friday, I seen ol' Snakey Snake buy my little pool.
Scared the crap outta me.
He's was just a little thing but, in my mind, he was gonna be a big thing in the near future.

I went out today to my little pool, shovel ready, and he wasn't there.
Hmmm.

Well, sorry for such a short post but the burgers are ready and my stomach is over talking
my brain.

Until next time, take care of yourselves and enjoy the sunshine when ya can!!!


0 comments: