BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Whew!!!.......

Yay!!!
I made it back safely!!

Hadn't had the best of luck with the vehicles here lately.
You'd think somebody was trying to tell me something like....
"get yourself a younger one."
Thanks Dad!!

The Queen got herself a newer vehicle due to me hurting her 89 Ford Ranger's feelings.
He cried oil and antifreeze all over the parking lot of a little gas station that's a couple of
miles from the castle, I felt so bad that when I went into the gas station the second time,
I asked for a phone book to look up the nearest cavalry to haul it back home.
While it was being unloaded off the trailer,
I could hear the truck singing Poor Poor Pitiful Me by Terri Clark....



Poor Poor Truck:-/

Now, off onto better things......
I had to change the background on this thing, was kinda missing some color from the other
one but, I'll drag the other one back out when fall comes.
I was gonna do something along the lines of Halloween but, I thought it'd be too soon to change
it to that.

Oh, my Birthday?
It went well.:-)
I went to work, got a lot of Happy Birthday's from everybody, came home and shot off
some saved artillery from the 4th of July.






I was so happy the following day!!
Didn't have a hang over, was able to enjoy my day off, and got to wear my Led Zeppelin shirt
that the Queen bought for me!!!

Thanks Mom!!

On Labor Day, I did what any worker would do and went to work.
Wasn't able to go to the pool due to vehicle problems but, I did make use of the
evening......



Found out that were I work at we are
closed on Thanksgiving (I think) and Christmas Day.
I was looking at the calendar and
realized that I'm already gonna be off on these two holidays:-)
Unless, the boss want to make changes.
I'm even gonna have a 3 day mini vacation in December if all works out according to plan.
I should be off for New Years too!!

Well, that about does it for the update on my little voyage this past week.
Thanks for stopping by!!!

0 comments: