BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, June 13, 2010

The weeks sure do fly by.............

Well, sittin here waiting patiently for Big, Little, Brother and his Fiance to
come over to the King and Queen's castle, I decided why not try to update this thing.

Ummm, were to start.
Thursday was the Queen's Birthday, I was so pleasantly overwhelmed spending
the entire day with her and a few of our relatives that, by the end of the day we
were overly exhausted and still bubbly when we retired .

The Queen got her hair did, I went short shopping, and we celebrated with a big finale at the
end of the day.
We listened to some great music from a fantastic band that I'd have to say
"performed rather well".....



Sorry, I got excited when they played one of the songs that I had
heard a many of times on the radio:-)

Let's see, Friday, I seen ol' Snakey Snake buy my little pool.
Scared the crap outta me.
He's was just a little thing but, in my mind, he was gonna be a big thing in the near future.

I went out today to my little pool, shovel ready, and he wasn't there.
Hmmm.

Well, sorry for such a short post but the burgers are ready and my stomach is over talking
my brain.

Until next time, take care of yourselves and enjoy the sunshine when ya can!!!


0 comments: